For now, our headquarters is located in Eastern Europe, but in perspective we are going to extend our horizons on Canadian and the USA markets. We would be very glad to see in our friendly team a person who feels free communicating with clients and doesn’t consider conflict as the only way to resolve the emerged problem.
Who you are:
- Non-confrontational and purposeful;
- With good English knowledge (upper-intermediate);
- With aspiration to constantly study.
A plus will be:
- Experience in Sales;
- Linkeding knowledge.
What you will do:
- You will manage and maintain full sales cycle of relatioships with Customers;
- You will communicate with the Customer via e-mails and phone;
- You will work with Canadian, the USA and CIS countries.
What we deal with:
- Mobile, web and desktop apps design and developement;
- Game development;
- Website development;
- 3d modeling and animation.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, which increases as your competence grows;
- Various projects, most of which are internal. One project cycle usually lasts around 3-6 months;
- Minimum of bureaucracy, meetings and unnecessary discussions. We aim at optimizing the workflow and doing things which are truly important;
- Flexible work schedule (the office is accessible 24/7);
- The office is just 8 minutes away from the subway (we recorded the time with a stopwatch, when following the way across the river or along the promenade). There is a great amount of parking spots around the building;
- Modern work equipment, comfortable office chairs. a variety of monitors to choose from, a light room and a picturesque view outside the window;
- Tea, coffee, milk and other beverages (upon request);
- Cordial and friendly atmosphere;
- Interesting work with high-qualified adepts at their fields.